Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm Home!

I'm always amazed when I manage to travel by myself. I once got lost in my own neighborhood when I lived in Houston, and I got lost in Memorial Park the first time I went jogging there, so it's always a miracle when I can maneuver the freeways in a city I'm not familiar with. God gets me where I need to be somehow. I was not impressed with the Pacifica that we rented, but it did handle well.

On the plane from Orlando to DFW Jon made a little friend. She, her four sisters, and her "beautiful people" parents were sitting in the rows directly behind us (they were a gorgeous family). Jon and Eliza were in aisle seats. The next thing I know Jon and Eliza are passing notes and pictures back and forth. They were saying silly things to eachother. Then they played I Spy and then Hangman. It was adorable. Jon swore up an down he needed to go potty for the second time on the flight, but it was because Eliza went to the bathroom. I took him just in case. When Eliza came out of the lavatory, they both smiled at eachother so cutely. When we landed her parents and I both noticed they had the same teeth missing, and she is seven also. We exchanged addresses so Jon and Eliza can be pen pals. Can you say "Ladies Man"?
Jon and Eliza

It was sooo good to see G, Jer, Gray, and even Sasha. She seemed to be the most excited to see me. I love my home, and I have a good life. I have much to be thankful for! Here are some pictures of my homecoming. I will put up pictures and talk about the reunion in the next post. There's so much to say.
Dada and Gray Amsa shirtAll My Boys with Sasha on Lawn

No comments: