Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Granma's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday.
an old family pictureMom and Dad's Wedding Day
That is me in the middle, and Mom is holding Christien. You can click on the photo to make it bigger. Gray looks just like Chris. Don't you just love what John is wearing?


Mom and Marieaan old photo of mom dad Mariea
I have always loved this picture. Mom says that Mariea was a spunky little girl. Notice her feet moving? Mariea, do you have a copy of this? Who has the picture of me on a horse?

mom going for a walk
And they said she'd never walk again! "They" don't know Mom.

Happy 73rd birthday Mom!

1 comment:

bingsy said...

Mom looks like such an elegant Continental woman in that pic with Mariea, Sophia Loren-esque. It's funny because I still feel like a gawky teenager. I don't feel like a woman like that. It's jarring when people call me lady or woman or ma'am